Friday, February 15, 2013

Yarny Goodness Overload

Yesterday, the postman knocked on my door and left this box of yarny goodness.




Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in Long Johns - enough to knit Stowe
















and Loft in Fossil, Woodsmoke and Thistle for Tungata.





Now, what to do?

Swatch for Stowe?

Cast on Tungata?

Finish Color Affection?  (I just got to the spot where you add the third color and start the short rows.)

Take pictures of everything, update my Ravelry project page, and blog?*


So much yarny goodness!


* I chose the last because I'm trying to be more organized about my knitting in 2013 and I couldn't decide between the other options.  I'm a little nervous to branch beyond garter stitch - not sure if I'm ready, but I won't know unless I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment